Are your products imported?
No, Snoozy Baby rocking chairs and baby furniture are proudly manufactured in South Africa. Creating employment for hard working South Africans.
Are your products safe to use around baby?
Unlike some foam on the market, our foam does not contain any harmful toxins such as PBDE’s. We are committed to using safe and sustainable supplies.
What is your lead time?: (4 – 6 weeks)
The lead time on your order is 4-6 weeks from the time your 60% confirmation deposit payment is made. The balance is payable on delivery.
How should I clean and care for my Snoozy Baby rocking chair?
Every Snoozy Baby rocking chair is treated with Scotchgard Fabric Protector that helps repel liquids and block stains without changing the look and feel of the fabric. This strong fabric protection repels spills for easier clean-up.
Scotchgard is not a guarantee against stains on the fabric. Scotchgard helps by forming a protective layer on the fabric which prevents stains from setting into the fabric.
The golden rule for removing a stain is to act quickly.
Most spots will vanish if they are treated immediately and are not allowed to dry in.
- First, mop up any excess liquid or semi-solids with white, lint free absorbent cloth tissues (coloured tissues may stain the fabric).
- Scoop up and dry solids with a spoon or the back of a knife inwards from the edge of the stain to prevent spreading.
- Gently rub with a smooth, lint free cloth from the edge in. Use small amounts of warm soapy water at a time and frequently blot between applications.
A few don’ts
- Don’t use ammonia, bleach or other solvent based cleaners intended for hard surfaces.
- Don’t brush or use a sponge.
- Do not over wet the fabric and avoid pressing liquids through the fabric.
Regular professional cleaning is advisable.
Where can I find your terms and conditions?
Some of the items covered in our terms and conditions:
- Cancellation policy
- Returns policy
- Delivery policy
- Warranty policy
- Other important information related to your purchase.