Snoozy Baby is a family business in the furniture industry that specializes in nursery rocking chairs and baby furniture. It was established in 2009 when Sarah Jeffreys designed a comfortable rocking chair for Moms.
- Please note all representations of colours are approximate due to mixing, printing and photographic process.
- Lead time on all orders is 5-7 weeks from the payment date.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your order. The balance is payable before delivery.
- Orders cannot be expedited due to any birth prior to the due date, unless otherwise arranged before placement of order.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email with your order details. This will be sent within 1 – 24 hours of placing an order (during working hours).
- The standard lead time on all orders is 5-7 weeks. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that delivery will be within the standard delivery time of 5 (five) to 7 (seven) weeks. Snoozy Baby will not be held responsible for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances in the manufacturing and delivery process.
- As soon as your furniture is ready to be delivered, we will contact you to set up your delivery date.
- Please note it is not possible to select your own date and time of delivery as deliveries are done by a courier service contracted by us.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- Please make sure that you are at home during the scheduled delivery time as re-delivery will cost an extra R200.
- Please make sure to arrange clear access to the room of choice as our delivery team cannot be held responsible for moving personal items.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at the point of ordering. Should you have any concerns over access, then please contact us by e-mail. No returns will be accepted as a result of the item not fitting.
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Snoozy Baby offers a 7 (seven) day cancellation policy from the date that your order is placed.
- Because all of our furniture is custom made to order, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns after this period.
- Should you wish to cancel your order this must be done in writing and emailed to Snoozy Baby to the following address: [email protected] The cancellation will only be valid if acknowledged in writing by Snoozy Baby.
- Any orders cancelled after 7 (seven) days will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you have any queries or would like to discuss whether your item will fit, please feel free to contact us before placing your order.
Returns and Refunds policy
- If you are not happy with the product and wish to return it, this can be done within 7 days provided that it has not been used, returned in the same packaging and is in a resalable condition.
- The cost to return the item to our warehouse is for the clients account.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 working days once we have received the item and the above criteria has been met.
- Product flaws must be reported within 48 hours of delivery in writing to Snoozy Baby and emailed to [email protected]
- All reasonable efforts will be made to repair any flaws or defects.
- The Rocking Chair’s frame and the rocking mechanism carries a 5 (five) year warranty.
- Do not sit on the arms of the rocking chair; the arms of the frame are not designed to carry the full weight of an adult. Broken arms will not be covered in the 5 (five) year warranty of the frame.
- The Baby Furniture carries a 2 (two) year warranty, subject to reasonable wear and tear.
- Do not sit on the furniture; it is not designed to carry the full weight of an adult. The weight limit of cots is 25kg. The weight limit of the toddler bed is 35kg. Broken furniture will not be covered in the 2 (two) year warranty.
- Our warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Fabric as these are subject to wear and tear and are beyond Snoozy Baby’s control
- Misuse, improper care, or alteration
- Personal opinion dissatisfaction pertaining to functionality, features or aesthetics.
- Scotchgard is not a guarantee against stains on the fabric. Scotchgard forms a protective layer on the fabric which helps stains from settling into the fabric.
- The warranty is only valid to the original owner of purchase. We will unfortunately NOT accept transfer of warranty.
- Please be prepared to provide your invoice number, photographs and a description of the warranty issue.
- Snoozy Baby shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
Payment options accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Mobicred, or by bank transfer into the Snoozy Baby bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Card acquiring and security
- Card transactions will be acquired for Snoozy Baby via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by Snoozy Baby separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Snoozy Baby takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and (Your Company) chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Unit 4, 58 Road No.4, Brentwood Park, Benoni, 1501
- Snoozy Baby may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by Grey Owl Custom Creations cc (close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Snoozy Baby and with registration number 2011/102498/23 and Paul Ryan Jeffreys
Snoozy Baby contact details
Company Physical Address: Unit 4, 58 Road No.4, Brentwood Park, Benoni, 1501
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 066 229 3287