Terms & Conditions
- Please note all representations of colours are approximate due to mixing, printing and photographic process.
- Lead time on all orders is 4-6 weeks from the payment date.
- A 60% deposit is required to confirm your order. The balance is payable on delivery.
- Orders cannot be expedited due to any birth prior to the due date.
- Snoozy Baby offers a 7 (seven) day cancellation policy from the date that your order is placed.
- Because all of our rocking chairs are custom made to order, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns after this period.
- Should you wish to cancel your order this must be done in writing and emailed to Snoozy Baby to the following address: email@example.com. The cancellation will only be valid if acknowledged in writing by Snoozy Baby.
- Any orders cancelled after 7 (seven) days will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you have any queries or would like to discuss whether your item will fit, please feel free to contact us before placing your order.
- If you are not happy with the product and wish to return it, this can be done within 7 days provided that it has not been used, returned in the same packaging and is in a resalable condition.
- The cost to return the item to our warehouse is for the clients account.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 working days once we have received the item and the above criteria has been met.
- The standard lead time on all orders is 4-6 weeks. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that delivery will be within the standard delivery time of 4 (four) to 6 (six) weeks, Snoozy Baby will not be held responsible for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances in the manufacturing and delivery process.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email with your order details.
- As soon as your rocking chair is ready to be delivered, we will contact you to set up your delivery date.
- Please note it is not possible to select your own date and time of delivery as deliveries is done by a third party.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- Please make sure that you are at home during the scheduled delivery time as re-delivery is an extra R200.
- Please make sure to arrange clear access to the room of choice as our delivery team cannot be held responsible for moving personal items.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at the point of ordering. Should you have any concerns over access, then please contact us by e-mail. No returns will be accepted as a result of the item not fitting.
- Product flaws must be reported within 48 hours of delivery in writing to Snoozy Baby and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All reasonable efforts will be made to repair any flaws or defects.
- The frame and the rocking mechanism carries a 5 (five) year warranty.
- Do not sit on the arms of the rocking chair, the arms of the frame are not designed to carry the full weight of an adult. Broken arms will not be covered in the 5 (five) year warranty of the frame.
- Our warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Fabric as these are subject to wear and tear and are beyond Snoozy Baby’s control
- Misuse, improper care, or alteration
- Personal opinion dissatisfaction pertaining to functionality, features or aesthetics.
- Stains. Scotchgard is not a guarantee against stains on the fabric. Scotchgard forms a protective layer on the fabric which helps stains from settling into the fabric.
- The warranty is only valid to the original owner of purchase. We will unfortunately NOT accept transfer of warranty.
- Please be prepared to provide your invoice number, photographs and a description of the warranty issue.